Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Ranger design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body – but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream – thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Ford Ranger 4×4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Ford Ranger snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Ford Ranger PX & PX MkII 4×4 Snorkel Features
· Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
· Increased airflow for your 08/2011 Onwards engines
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Ford Ranger 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime Warranty